Do you own a Facebook page of which there are many likes but you are not making a dime from it? But in 2018 you can earn money from Monetized Facebook Page. There are two options to monetize your Facebook page first is in video ad (Video Monetization) and the second is to Show ads on your article (Instant Article).
Below is the step to create a Facebook page:
- visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/create on your mobile browser or PC
- When you go to that URL the image below is the kind of dashboard you will see
- Select what kind of page you will like to create Business Page or Community
- The next thing to do is to enter your Page Name then choose categories and then click on the continue button.
- Your Facebook Page is Successfully Created.
When your Facebook is successfully page-created, you need to edit some basic things like your profile picture and your cover photo also add a description to your page and your website URL, and much more.
Monetize Facebook Page Using:
Facebook Video Monetization:
Facebook Video Monetization is launched in 2018. Where you can monetize your video using ad breaks. Facebook video monetization is not available in everyone but Facebook provides Monetization eligibility appeal
Below is How You can Appeal for Facebook Video Monetization?
- Visit the Appeal for Facebook Video Monetization Page
- You need to answer some questions to proceed
- First What do you want to monetize choose the creator
- Include the URL of the preferred page (if you have more than 1 page) you want to monetize.
- Now Include your Page screenshot and then click on send button…
- Facebook Instant Articles for Blogspot Blog
- Add Facebook like box on Blogger blog
- Backup your Facebook profile with Few Clicks
How to Appeal for Facebook Instant Articles?
- Go to your Page Find Publishing tool option at the top of the page
- Click on the instant article option located on the right side.
- Connect your website with your page
- Upload at least 10 Articles then submit them for review.
I hope you guys enjoy this article. If you have any questions about this then please comment or use the contact form on the contact page.