Have you thought about creating your videos without any cost or without installing any programs? Everything online and without difficulties? Get to know FlexClip video maker, an incredible online tool does not require any installation, with which you can make and re-edit your videos directly in the cloud.
What is FlexClip Video Maker tool
The tool is developed by PearlMountain Limited, who has been focusing on the research and development of Graphics & Multimedia software since 2006. It can be trusted. Their products have millions of users spreading over 100 countries and areas. Using FlexClip, you can create video content to increase your visibility and promote your brand. In addition, you can better target your business/website traffic by using appealing videos.
- Control your video clips and photos easily on a clean storyboard.
- A large number of stock images, videos, and music.
- Upload videos in multiple formats: MP4, MOV, WEBM, and M4V, etc.
- Upload photos in multiple formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, BMP, and GIF, etc.
- Trim or split your videos with powerful tools.
- Combine or merge multiple videos and photos into one single video.
- Many handpicked text animations at your fingertips.
- Edit text color, font, size, alignment, etc. quickly.
- Record your own voice over the videos.
- Place a logo or watermark to anywhere of videos.
- Upload the favorite background music from your computer.
- Video aspect radio options include 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16.
- Video output resolution options include 480P, 720P, and 1080P.
- Completely free.
- Easy to use and clean storyboard.
- A Large number of stock images, videos and music resource.
- Support many photo and video formats.
- Flexible editing features like trim, split, add text(animations), music, watermark, etc.
- Export videos with high resolutions.
- Only works on Chrome.
Create Your Video With 3 Steps
FlexClip is fairly easy to use. Even you don’t know much technical skills, you can handle it completely and make a video in three steps.
Step 1. Add Your Media
Once you log in your FlexClip account with email or Google account, you can get started to add your media of videos, photos or audios to combine them into a new video. You can use your own media resources. Alternatively, FlexClip offers you a large number of media of videos, photos, and audios, and all the resources are accessible online for free.
Step 2. Make Some Personal Touch
It’s time to customize your video. You can add some text captions, cut the videos to the clip you want, add a watermark, voiceover, etc. to make your videos personalized.
Step 3. Export The Video or Save it in The Cloud
Preview your video and export it out directly once everything looks great. What if the user does not complete their projects? It’s fine. Save your project in the cloud under your FlexClip account. Whenever you want, you can continue where you left off last time.
It’s really easy to use. You can use to make videos for personal use in life moments as well as the marking videos for promotion. The most important thing is that it’s free of charge. With the free app, you can export videos with a full high resolution to 1080p. Why not have a try?
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.