The unique advanced composite technology of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth uses glass fiber as the base cloth and selects a special type of composite material to form a compact. The composite aluminum foil has a flat surface, high light reflectivity, longitudinal and transverse tensile strength, and airtightness. It has the characteristics of imperviousness, good sealing, and strong weather resistance.
Uses: used as the main material for air-conditioning and HVAC equipment pipes, as well as materials for muffling equipment on buildings, cotton, ultra-fine glass wool protective layer, rock formation, gradation, heat insulation, heat insulation, equipment sound absorption; at the same time, it can be used to prevent moisture and prevent wood outlets. Fog, fire protection, packaging materials
Outdoor: It is mainly used for protecting and wrapping petrochemical pipelines, steam pipelines, etc., and can also achieve good effects of gradual change, gradual change, and heat insulation.
Temperature resistance: 200-250℃
The aluminum foil coated glass fiber cloth adopts special advanced composite technology, and a special flame-retardant adhesive is used to coat the glass fiber cloth to form a dense film. The fabric has the advantages of smooth and flat surface, high reflectivity, good tensile strength, airtightness, watertightness, good sealing performance, and strong weather resistance.
Uses: Mainly used as heat insulation materials for air conditioning and HVAC equipment pipes, as well as rock wool and ultra-fine glass wool coverings for building sound insulation materials. It has the advantages of flame retardant, anti-corrosion, heat insulation and sound absorption. At the same time, it can be used as a packaging material to protect export equipment from moisture, fog, fire and corrosion.
Temperature class: 250℃
What are the main characteristics of aluminum foil composite glass fiber cloth?
1. The anti-corrosion performance is greatly improved: the surface of the glass fiber cloth aluminum foil is treated with a special anti-corrosion coating, and the anti-corrosion performance is greatly improved. At the same time, the polyethylene hot-air pasting method is adopted, and no composite adhesive is required, which avoids the hidden danger of corrosion and mildew on the surface of the aluminum foil caused by the residual moisture or solvent of the adhesive during the composite process.
2. Direct hot pressing and compounding, eliminating the need for compound adhesives and saving the cost of veneer compounding.
3. The water vapor permeability is smaller, and the water vapor barrier effect is strengthened: the heat-sealed polyethylene layer in the middle of the glass fiber cloth aluminum foil is thicker than the general veneer, and the water vapor permeability is smaller, so the water vapor barrier effect is better and the glass is reliably protected. Thermal insulation materials such as cotton.
4. Better tensile strength and firmer veneer: Glass fiber cloth aluminum foil has higher mechanical strength than reinforced aluminum foil, and is more suitable for online bonding in glass wool factories, rock wool factories, and mineral wool factories.
5. The veneer is smoother, reducing the chance of surface damage of the aluminum foil: glass fiber cloth aluminum foil has a finer cloth, thick polyethylene layer, smoother veneer, and the surface of the aluminum foil is not susceptible to frictional damage, so it has a better water vapor barrier function.
EAS Fiberglass Co.,Ltd is a professional fiberglass products supplier and provide comprehensive and effective material industrial solution covering market high performance FRP, high effective temperature insulation, high convenient construction. Nowadays, EAS owns various products lines of fiberglass yarn forming, woven fabrics, fabrics coating/lamination, FRP etc. The complete products lines enable EAS highly mastering the quality control and products market competitive. Taking this advantage involve us in large many projects and enhence the brand promotion. Certified ISO9001-2008 equips EAS stuff and management more professional operation. Certification of test report for producs are made by third party laboratory SGS, TUV, DNV, etc.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.