- Posts must NOT BE LESS THAN 350 WORDS
- You must include a link back to at least one existing article on the site
- Posts must be original. Must NOT BE COPIED from your blog, another site, book, magazine, pdf etc.
- Guest posts CANNOT be republished. You agree not to modify and publish it somewhere else in the near future.
- The topic of your guest post must NEVER have been treated on this blog.
- You MUST be able to reply to comments left on your guest posts. Backlinks will be removed if you fail to do so after contacting you.
- Posts must be non-promotional. Must NOT be written for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit this page.
- Posts with affiliate links, irrelevant links and links to questionable websites may be rejected. You cannot sell links to your clients from your article.
- Updating of links several times after post goes live will not be accepted.
- You can promote your guest article on social media sites like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Stumbleupon etc.
Guest posts are unpaid.
Note: We reserve the right to modify your guest article, before publishing and to reject post that we feel is not appropriate for this blog or for the niche it belongs to.